WE WORK HARD TO OFFER A COMFORTABLE, SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF OUR VISITORS
You can help us by keeping the following in mind:
- All individuals, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to security checks at the point of admission to the park and at such other locations inside the park as we consider appropriate.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the park, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow park guests. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- The park reserves the right to stop picture taking or video recording and confiscate any inappropriate material.
- Grounds are monitored by CCTV.
- Guests must keep the park and all public facilities (toilets, prayer rooms, etc) clean and tidy at all times.
- Queues must be respected throughout the park and guests must avoid crowding the queues. Priority must be given to the elderly, the physically challenged and pregnant women.
- The park will be evacuated in case of emergency and/or bad weather.
- For commercial filming and photography, please do obtain prior approval from the park management.
- For organised activities within the park, please do obtain prior approval from the park management.
- The park and/ or the park management is not responsible for any loss, damage and / or injury that may inflict park visitors. By entering the park, the park visitor agrees that he/she will personally assume all risks in respect of loss, damage and / or injury to the property, persons that he/she is responsible for, and himself/herself; he/she shall be liable for any costs and expenses incurred arising out of such loss, damage, and / or injury. For avoidance of doubt, any assistance including first aid or medical treatment provided by the park management shall be discretionary and under no circumstances shall such assistance be construed as an admission of liability by the park management for the loss, injury, or damage sustained or the costs and / or expense incurred.
- Visitors are to abide by all regulations and laws of local governing authorities including Abu Dhabi Municipality.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE NOT ALLOWED AT UMM AL EMARAT PARK:
- No outside food is allowed. Only water bottles and food for small children is allowed.
- The distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Unauthorised events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorised public gatherings.
- Engaging in any act that may impede the operation of the park or any associated facility.
- Leave valuables or any luggage unattended.
- Remove, damage or tamper with any plant, turf, park furniture & accessories, structure, and / or equipment.
- Smoke and includes smoking of all kinds (including e-cigarettes, cigarettes, shisha, etc.).
- Release pets / fish / animal / creature into the water streams or water bodies.
- Litter (Please dispose all litter into the litters bins provided at various locations within the park).
- Use of air wheels, hover-boards, roller skates, skateboards, etc is not allowed. Only bicycles and scooters for children under 7 years old is allowed.
- Bring animals and pets into the park except assistance dogs.
- Swim in the water bodies and fountains found throughout the park.
- Barbeque or food grilling of any kind; anyone caught in violation will be immediately fined AED 500.
- Bring your furniture or cooking stove / equipment / utensils into the park.
- Engage in commercial activities such as selling, displaying or promoting products or services.
- Play devices of high and / or loud sounds except with prior approval from the Park Management.
- Public display of affection, sexual harassment and other actions contrary to public decency are prohibited and may be punishable by imprisonment or deportation.
- Any action involving misuse or abuse of photography and/or video recording. (The photographing and/or video recording (for personal purposes) of other visitors without their knowledge and permission will be regarded as a serious legal matter.)
- Do anything or cause anything that compromises the safety of other visitors, cause inconvenience to other park users and / or disturb their enjoyment of the park.
Get 3 free entries for every AED100 you load onto your loyalty card